Routine Maintenance and Refurbishment
All 38 of GBW Railcar Services network locations can adeptly perform nearly all types of general AAR-certified freight car repair and maintenance services. From frame work to paint, we’ve got you covered.
- AAR Certified Freight Car Repairs and Cleaning
- Preventative Maintenance
- Hopper Car Outlet & Hatch Cover Repairs
- Side Frame, Bolster, Car Sills and Under Frame Work
- Truck Repairs/Wheel Replacements
- Roller Bearing Mounting, Axle Finishing
- Boxcar Roofs, Doors and Related Parts
- Reconditioned Draft Arrangements and Cushioning Units
- Auto Rack Recertification
- Interior Coating/Lining
- Exterior Blast, Painting and Re-stencil
GBW Railcar Services offers a complete range of program work and engineering services to suit your needs, from car conversions to lease return inspections and repairs. We are excited to win your business.
- Complete Engineering Services
- Car Conversions for all Car Types
- Pre-lease/Lease Return Inspections and Repairs
- Warranty Repairs
Everything GBW Railcar Services does centers around safety and quality. We offer quality wreck repair services, including major rebuilds, to get your cars back in working order with minimal downtime.
- Heavy Freight Car Repairs
- Major Car Modifications and Rebuilds